Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Red Neck Woman reviews "Behold Your Mother"...

... at her blog for converts and seekers, "Postscripts from the Spitfire Grill." Enjoy!

My favorite quote of hers:

I'd be lying if I said I didn't still occasionally have some of those Protestant neurons fire and there is a flash of "Oh dear, what if I am wrong?" And so I pray for Our Lord to protect me from all error, especially my own. To give me all of the graces He would intend for me and take away anything that is wrong.

And so I am suggesting to those to all of those who read this, Our Lord answers prayer. Pray to Him and ask you to help you to have the relationship with His Mother that He wants you to have even if that means showing you that you've been wrong for a very long time. Even if it means, giving you a new mind and taking from you your prejudices.

Oh... she also quotes from a post I put on "Streams of Mercy" today (which lately has been more of a trickle than a stream). Be sure to check this out, too.

Still waiting for word on my mother, who was hospitalized Sunday with heart problems. Thanks for your continued prayers.

Blessings, Heidi