Thursday, April 3, 2008

Thanks, Mom!

I'd also like to send out a special "thank you" to Karina Fabian, who recently posted her glowing review of Behold Your Mother on her blog. Thanks, Karina!

Is there a woman in your life who has been like a mother to you ... though she is not the woman who gave birth to you? It could be a godmother, favorite aunt or teacher, sister, or friend.

During the month of April, "Behold Your Mother" will be hosting a contest to honor these special women. Send me your 500 word-or-less tribute (picture optional but nice) by April 20, and I will draw from the submitted entries and post the best five online during the first week of May.

If your tribute is selected, I will send you a free copy of Behold Your Mother or Raising Up Mommy (or you can choose to send it to the honoree).

Thanks in advance for helping me spread the word!