Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanks, Esther!: A Review of "Behold Your Mother"


In the coming week we will be celebrating two Marian feasts: The Feast of the Immaculate Conception (December 8), and the Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe (December 12). This might be a great time to pick up your undoubtedly dogeared copy of Behold Your Mother and ponder anew the mysteries of the Incarnation.

It appears that "Hawaii Mom" was doing just that. Yesterday she sent me this review of my book Behold Your Mother. She writes:

"The stories Heidi shares are stories that help me too as a Catholic go to our Blessed Mother for help. I would always go directly to Jesus for help. Ever since I was a teen I have always thought of him as my big brother and I never hesitated to ask for his help.

"It was slowly over the years that I have grown in my devotion to the Blessed Mother in the way my sister and mom have always had.

Are you looking for the perfect Christmas gift for someone on your list -- a grandmother or other elderly relative, perhaps, who already has everything she needs but who has a great devotion to the Blessed Mother? This may be just what you're looking for ... I'll even throw in a free sample of my favorite herbal tea, so she can sip in style!

To order my books, just click here!