Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Looking for a Christmas Gift?


Do you have someone in your life who is just starting to warm up to the Blessed Mother -- curious, perhaps, but not quite "there" yet?

I'd like to suggest that you order a copy of Behold Your Mother. Three short stories, with a serious of short, Scripture-based meditations centered around the various titles of the Blessed Mother.

From now until Christmas, I'll throw in a free sample of my favorite "Christmas tea," so the recipient can sip in style! And if you order four copies or more (to the same address, domestic orders only), I'll throw in a free copy of my "Abundant Life" program video (with Johnnette Benkovic).

The book is now available in English or Spanish -- and if you'd like a copy with the original (blue with the praying hands, pictured) cover for someone who might not appreciate the one with all the images of Mary on it, just let me know. To order, click here.
God bless you!