Thursday, May 8, 2008

"Behold Your Mother": Examples of Ignatian Spirituality


"Heidi Saxton is an excellent writer of clear, unambiguous, and engaging prose. Her one page reflections in this book are textbook examples of Ignatian Spirituality. When I went through Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius the first time, I had a hard time understanding what I was suppose to get out of the contemplation exercises. This book would have been a great tool to help me do that. I'm not really 'into Mary,' but this book drew me much closer, and I enjoyed our Blessed Mother's presence. Like the Apostle John, at the foot of the cross, I finally got the idea behind what Jesus was saying to ME, 'Behold Your Mother.' How cool!"

Stanley D. Williams, Ph.D., Nineveh's Crossing


Thanks, Stan! You can order the book at Nineveh's Crossing ... or get "Tea with Mary" here.